SEELIGHT offers hospitals a turnkey service.
1. A system for audio / video recording, secure and legal documentation, with the acquisition of the patient's informed consent (Medical Data Recorder).
Informed consent is a fundamental moment in the relationship between doctor and patient and must be documented and certified properly, protecting both the doctor and the patient himself.
2. a system for recording, secure and legally binding documentation of the surgeries, to protect the doctor and the patient himself (Surgical Data Recorder).
The objective documentation and certified the work of surgeons, gynecologists, the orthopedics, is a fundamental aspect for the protection of the work of doctors and health of the patient
The provided service includes:
- supply of wearable cameras, weighing 40 grams and with its ergonomic support
- supply of workstations, where a user interface guides the upload of video files of informed consent acquisition and surgical operations documentation, assuring the identification of the operators by means of digital signature or PIN, file encrypting and time-stamping
- service delivery storage files on the server certificate from a certified Certification Authority. Digital documents have legal force and enforceability third, then used in the event of litigation
- supply, upon reasoned request made by authorized holders of decryption keys, the original files, decrypted and accessible to the certification of the medical and surgical activity
To test the service, go to: ( AREA DEMO: MEDICAL